Do you know who you are and where you want to go?
If you haven’t done this recently, take a step back and write down what your organization is all about and where it should be heading. The target audience of this internal document is your core team as well as your board and any relevant advisers, so that you are all aligned and on the same page.
Your Mission and Goals document will represent the foundation for your marketing documents.Our ready-made template helps you work through the questions that you need to answer when establishing your mission and goals.
- Include your mission or vision and your core beliefs, and explain what has inspired you and your organization.
- Where would you like to be in a few years’ time?
- What do you want to offer to the market and what is special about it from the perspective of your patrons, i.e. what is your so-called unique selling proposition?
- Describe the broad strategy that you want to follow this year in order to achieve your goals.
- Discuss the implications for your organization that follow from these plans.